The PAME deliverables for the 2017 Ministerial Meeting are the following:
Reports for approval:
- PAME MPA-network toolbox: Area-based conservation measures and ecological connectivity
- Indicator Report on Arctic Protected Areas (CAFF/PAME)
- Arctic Invasive Alien Species Strategy and Action Plan (ARIAS) (CAFF/PAME)
- Final report on the Regional Reception Facilities plan and draft submission for IMO
- Cooperative Agreement among the Arctic States Regarding Arctic Ship Traffic Data Sharing
- Status of Implementation of the Ecosystem Approach to Management in the Arctic
- PAME Work Plan 2017-2019
- PAME Main Achievements 2015-2017
- 4th AMSA Implementation Progress Report for the period 2015-2017.
- Terms of Reference for the Arctic Shipping Best Practices Information Forum.
- Meaningful Engagement of Indigenous Peoples and Communities in Marine Activities (MEMA) Part I Report.
- MEMA Workshop Report.
- The 2015 – 2017 Progress Report of the Joint Ecosystem Approach Expert Group (EA-EG).
- The Summary Report of the International Science and Policy Conference on the Status of Implementation of the Ecosystem Approach in the Arctic.
- 1st Report on progress/implementation of the 2015-2025 Arctic Marine Strategic Plan (AMSP).