Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation
The Federal Supervisory Natural Resources Management Service
The Federal Supervisory Natural Resources Management Service is a federal executive body performing control and supervision functions in the sphere of nature management. The Federal Supervisory Natural Resources Management Service is under the authority of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation. The Federal Supervisory Natural Resources Management Service exercises State management in the sphere of organization and functioning of specially protected natural areas of federal importance.
The Federal Subsoil Resources Management Agency
The Federal Subsoil Resources Management Agency is a federal executive authority performing the functions related to rendering State services and federal property management in the sphere of subsoil use.The Federal Subsoil Resources Management Agency is under the authority of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation.
The Federal Water Resources Agency
The Federal Water Resources Agency is a federal executive body performing the functions related to rendering State services and federal property management in the sphere of water resources. The Federal Water Resources Agency is under the authority of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation.
The Federal Agency on Subsoil Use Rosnedra
The Federal Agency on Mineral Resources is a federal body of executive authority responsible for providing state services, managing state property, and for legal regulation in the sphere of subsoil use.
The Federal Agency on Mineral Resources has the following functions:
• to organise regeneration and rational use of the mineral and raw material base;
• to study the geological subsoil on the territory of the Russian Federation and on the continental shelf of the Russian Federation;
• to maintain a federal and a territorial data bank on geological information on subsoil, as well as a data bank on subsoil use;
• to manage, within its sphere of competence, federal property in the sphere of subsoil use, including managing the State Subsoil Fund;
• to implement, within the limits and procedures established by federal laws and acts of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation, ownership rights in relation to federal property required for ensuring the function of federal bodies of authority, including property transferred to federal state unitary enterprises, federal Treasury enterprises, and state institutions subordinate to the Agency;
• to maintain a state cadastre of deposits and occurrences of minerals, to keep a state inventory of works involved in the geological exploration of subsoil and its sections made available for the extraction of minerals and for purposes unrelated to their production, and their inclusion in a state register, as well as to compile a state balance sheet of mineral resources and to monitor the condition of subsoil;
• to provide the right to use subsoil in an established manner;
• to render state services connected with: a geological, economic, and cost-based assessment of mineral deposits and subsoil sections in accordance with the established procedure; a state examination of mineral reserves and geological and economic information on subsoil sections made available for exploitation, and the provision of design and estimates documentation on the geological exploration of subsoil.
19 | 12 | 11 "Predictive list of subsoil of hydrocarbon raw materials, auctions that are scheduled to take place in 2012,"
Calculation of payments for natural resource: the system user can independently calculate payments for pollution of the natural environment, as well as to prepare the forms of State statistical reporting (form # 2-TP (air), form No. 2-TP (vodkhoz), form No. 2-TP (waste)).
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&;to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fecology-control.ru%2Fmanual%2Fabout (Russian http://ecology-control.ru/)
Goals and objectives
In accordance with the Federal law "on especially protected natural territories" specially protected natural areas — land, water and airspace above them, where there are natural complexes and objects of special environmental, scientific, cultural, recreational, aesthetic and recreational value.